Intermediate Spin covers the C-level skills in the Spin category including Jump-to-Support and Elbow-Hang.
When performing Spin moves, the gymnast is typically in an upright position. The wheel is put into a centered spin, rotating on one axis without shifting weight back-and-forth to tilt the wheel.
- Lectures 5
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level Intermediate
- Students 6
- Assessments Yes
“C” skills in spin
- Spin-C1 – Spin straight jump into front support on the wheel, landing on the floor
- Spin-C3 – Spin straight hang (superman), leaning to leading or trailing side
- Spin-C4 – Spin on hands in an inverted position in the wheel
- Spin-C5 – Spin jumping full turn (monkey jump)
- Spin-C6 – Spin hanging from both elbows (all body positions)